As December wanes from holiday shopping and Christmas Day, anticipation for December 31st – New Year’s Eve in Las Vegas reaches a fever pitch, with the city transforming into a fusion of lights, fireworks, music, and revelry to do what Las Vegas does best, and that’s throw the biggest party!
How to spend New Year’s Eve in Las Vegas?
Fireworks explode from casino rooftops, casting a vibrant palette over the Mojave desert night. This is THE NIGHT. Vegas is THE place to be. And there are 364 other days to go to bed early!
Exclusive parties are hosted by celebrity DJs and music artists, where you can clink champagne glasses via VIP packages that include a midnight champagne toast, gourmet bites, and unobstructed views of the fireworks.
New Year’s Eve events in Las Vegas
New Year’s Eve Las Vegas 2023 concerts
- Bruno Mars – Dolby Live at Park MGM Las Vegas
- Post Malone – Fountainbleau Las Vegas
- Kelly Clarkson – Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino
- Luke Bryan – Resorts World Las Vegas
- The Black Eyed Peas – The Venetian Las Vegas
- Christina Aguilera – The Venetian Las Vegas
- Demi Lovato – The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Jackpot – Downtown Las Vegas events
- Forever Midnight LV – Resorts World Las Vegas
- Dita Von Teese – Horseshoe Las Vegas
NYE Vegas nightclub performances
- Lil Jon – at JEWEL Nightclub at Aria Resort & Casino
- Steve Aoki – at OMNIA Nightclub at Caesars Palace
- DJ Pauly D – at Marquee Nightclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Fat Joe – at Hakkasan at MGM Grand
- Kaskade – at Zouk at Resorts World Las Vegas
- O.T. Genasis – at TAO Nightclub at The Venetian Las Vegas
- Diplo – at XS Nightclub at Wynn Las Vegas
- The Chainsmokers – at XS Nightclub at Wynn Las Vegas
- Chris Brown – at Drai’s Beachclub & Nightclub
Is Vegas for New Year’s fun?
You betcha! These performances are a testament to the versatility and creative prowess of the Las Vegas entertainment scene. New Year’s Eve in Las Vegas amplifies the excitement, providing locals and travelers alike with memories that will last beyond the final performance and the last curtain call.
New Year’s Eve parties in Las Vegas 2023
Do you need somewhere to ring in the New Year in Las Vegas?
Vegas’ lounges, shows, and clubs will host special events. You can use the free Discotech app to buy tickets or to add your name to a nightclub guest list.
On The Strip New Year’s Eve parties in Las Vegas 2023
- Chéri Rooftop at the Paris Las Vegas
- The Ice Rink’s Fireworks Viewing Party at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- NYE 2024 featuring The 442’s at The Barbershop at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- The Foundation Room at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
- NYE Celebration with DJ Coffin Candy at Eight Lounge at Resorts World Las Vegas
- New Year’s Weekend 2024 at Gatsby’s Cocktail Lounge with DJ Kid Fun at Resorts World Las Vegas
- Minus5 Ice Bar NYE Experience – Locations: The Venetian Las Vegas, The LINQ Las Vegas Hotel, and Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino
- Flight Club Las Vegas at The Venetian Las Vegas
- New Year’s Eve Bridge Bash at The Brooklyn Bridge at New York-New York Hotel & Casino (*not Times Square!)
- Brooklyn Bowl’s Gimme Gimme Disco at The LINQ Promenade
- Party At The Top – The STRAT Hotel, Casino, & Tower
- VIP NYE Extravaganza at Sahara Las Vegas
- NYE Party at The Sugar Factory on Las Vegas Blvd.
- NYE at Shaq’s Fantasy Lab inside The Fashion Show Mall
- New Year’s Eve Extravaganza with Sahara Prade at Easy’s Cocktail Lounge at Aria Resort & Casino
Off The Strip New Year’s Eve parties in Las Vegas 2023
- Area15 MasqueRave
- New Year’s Eve at Illuminarium
- Ghostbar New Year’s Eve – at Palms Casino Resort
- Neon Sky 2024 at Voodoo Lounge – Rio Hotel & Casino
- Legacy Club Sky High Celebration at Circa Resort & Casino
- VIP NYE Extravaganza – Downtown Las Vegas at The Fremont Street Experience
- Altura Presents Planet Perreo at Downtown Las Vegas Events Center
- New Year’s Eve at the Rouge Room at Red Rock Casino
- NYE ’24 The Rose Ball at Durango Resort
- Midnight in Munich at Hofbrauhaus Las Vegas
Las Vegas NYE fireworks
Las Vegas is the greatest city on Earth to ring in the New Year! This year’s Vegas NYE party theme is “More In ’24,” acknowledging how 2023 has been an excellent year for Las Vegas. From the debut of the world’s largest Sphere onto the Las Vegas Grand Prix Formula One Race and the decades of anticipation of the opening of Fountainbleau that finally happened in 2023.
Where can you watch fireworks in Las Vegas on New Year’s Eve?
There’ll be a massive fireworks display that starts at midnight. You’ll see the fireworks, also called “America’s Party 2024,” from almost anywhere on Las Vegas Boulevard.
Where to go in Las Vegas on New Year’s Eve?
Check out this list of hotels participating in the 2023 NYE fireworks on the Las Vegas Strip.
- Caesars Palace
- Treasure Island
- The Venetian
- Planet Hollywood
- MGM Grand
- Resorts World
- The Strat
- Fremont Street – Downtown Las Vegas
Where can you watch New Year’s Countdown in Las Vegas?
Locals can watch the NYE countdown on Las Vegas TV stations like KLAS-TV (CBS). In person, watch from the South end of The Strip outside Park MGM Las Vegas or Downtown Las Vegas on Fremont Street.
Are casinos busy on New Year’s Eve?
Asked another way, “Is Las Vegas busy on New Year’s Eve?”
Vegas casinos are not as busy the week of Christmas. This gives hotel and restaurant staff time to take a much-needed break. Because they already know – The hotel and casino traffic will insanely increase the next week for New Year’s Eve to a big party with a crowd of over 300,000!
America’s Party Las Vegas “More In ’24!”
Embrace the thought of ending your year on a high note. Book your Vegas New Year’s getaway today and witness a side of the city cloaked in winter’s magic, brimming with holiday spirit, and still vibrating with its iconic high energy.
Las Vegas awaits you with memories that will glitter long after the holiday lights dim.
Did you enjoy this list of things to do for New Year’s Eve in Las Vegas?
Have you been?
Ready to go?
Comment below and let me know.